We are thrilled that you’re interested in writing for Rescripted, and we can’t wait to get to know you and your writing better. Our application consists of questions that will later become your Artist Profile – click here to see a sample profile – and a 500 word writing sample. Your written sample can be something you’ve already published, or the review you want us to run. All writing is edited by our Managing Editor, Katherine O’Keefe. You can find the application in this google form, apply today! Here are the required elements of the application you will find in the google form above:
- Website and/or Bio (200 word max)
- Why do you want to write for Rescripted?
- What are your artistic disciplines?
- What “lenses” do you bring with you when you go to a show?
- Who is your favorite theater artist and why?
Lastly, in the form you can submit a 500 Word writing sample – either a previously published piece or the review/essay you’d like us to consider!
Click here to apply for Rescripted, we can’t wait to read your pieces!
Regina Victor, Editor-in-Chief